Shipping & Handling Information
- All seeds are hand-collected in Maine from native gardens or from private lands with owner permission. Depending on each year’s harvest, most seeds marked as "Sold Out" will be replenished in the fall. Make sure to check our online store each fall to see if your favorite seeds are back in stock!
- We are a small non-profit organization and process, pack, and ship all orders in-house. Shipping and handling rates reflect direct shipping costs as well as staff and volunteer time dedicated to preparing your order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, and Google Pay as forms of payment.
- Orders are shipped via USPS. Wild Seed Project uses flat shipping rates that are dependent on order totals. At this time we only ship within the U.S.
- We work as best as we can to process orders quickly and efficiently. Orders are processed Monday - Thursday between 9am and 2pm (ET), year-round. Once your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Depending on the time of year and order contents, orders will be shipped anywhere between 2-7 business days after an order is placed. Longer shipping periods often occur during the summer, when we’re frequently in the field or delivering programs around the state. Orders are shipped Monday - Friday, year-round.
- For most orders, you will receive another email notification once your order ships with a tracking number.
- We take great pride in the quality of all our products, and to further ensure our customers’ germination success, we sow and test the quality of all of our seeds. As such, we cannot be held accountable for the conditions under which the seeds are sown. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions about your order. Questions will be answered Monday - Friday between 9am and 5pm (ET).